DARIEN POLICE COMMISSION
March 21, 2012
The 2,242nd meeting of the Darien Police Commission will be held on the above mentioned date at Police Headquarters at 5:00 PM.
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
- February 8, 2012.
- Accreditation on-site assessment.
- Sgt. Johnson receives Niederhoffer Award for Academic Excellence.
- Sgt. Cirillo completes two-week First Line Supervisor training at Roger Williams University.
- Officer Macniven completes one-week DWI training.
- TeleStaff to go live shortly.
- Introduction of Investigative First Responder (IFR) concept.
- Request from Sgt. Keri Isaac to develop scam awareness program for senior citizens to be coordinated through the Senior Center.
- Legislative update from Hartford.
- Development of individual Mission Statements for all Department units.
- Budget review with Board of Finance on March 15th.
- School Resource Officer.
- Expenditure requests from False Alarm account:
- $1,500 to complete purchase of four new Speed Sentrys.