DARIEN POLICE COMMISSION
REGULAR MEETING April 4, 2012
The 2,243rd meeting of the Darien Police Commission will be held on the above mentioned date at Police Headquarters at 5:00 PM.
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
- March 21, 2012.
- Update on Police Department building project.
- Amend the General Orders to include new promotional examination language regarding the option for the use of assessment centers for the ranks of Captain and Lieutenant.
- Traffic issues:
- Closing one lane on West Avenue for the Boy Scout tag sale.
- Request for funds from False Alarm account:
- Fairfield County Detective School - $1,400.
- Defensive Tactic Training School in San Diego (2 officers) - $5,000.
- Promotional items for Senior Center seminar - $750.