DARIEN POLICE COMMISSION
SPECIAL MEETING December 12, 2012
The 2,253rd meeting of the Darien Police Commission will be held on the above mentioned date at Police Headquarters at 4:00 PM.
Call to Order
Approval of Minutes
- November 20, 2012.
- Schedule – Citizens Police Academy.
- Monthly Report – School Resource Officer.
- Request for outside employment – Det. Boccuzzi and Det. Perkowski.
- Traffic Issues:
- Planning and Zoning report request.
- Proposal to install additional stop sign on Leroy Avenue at Frate Park.
- Pedestrian signage.
B. False Alarm account:
- Request funding to cover balance of PRISM system not covered by the grant.
C. Request for outside employment – Chief Duane Lovello.
- Teach in graduate program at University of New Haven.
- Work as a technical advisor with ICMA.
D. Review proposed budget for fiscal year 2013/2014.